Tuesday 4 August 2020

Makey Makey LTP

Ok I know in my last Blog post I said I've only done planet construction, but it’s a new week and I have now done Makey Makey. This Blog post will not make sense if you haven’t read my last one so yeah. Anyway at first I thought Makey Makey was confusing, but it’s honestly easy. In Makey Makey there's these things called Beat bots ( I don’t know if that's the pronunciation but anyway) they are these little bots that there are buttons on and you can make it roll away sort of. But anyway Beat bots aren’t the main part of Makey Makey.


So there’s this board that you plug into your computer and it has little buttons, I guess you could call them but if you plug some wires into those buttons. Then plug the other end of the wire into some play-dough you can tap the play-dough and it acts as if you were tapping the buttons. It’s really cool and you can play pac-man with play-dough, I guess it counts as with play-dough. So on a scale of 1-10 I would rate Makey Makey a decent 8 It’s pretty fun and interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.