Thursday 13 August 2020

Maths Whizz

 Ok this Blog post is gonna be about a new maths website called maths whizz. It's basically you get credits when you complete a maths question and you use said credits to buy pets, customize your avatar and lots more. It's better than e-ako (the old free maths website we used to use) and it's really fun and we have to do atleast 30 minutes every day. The picture I know you are looking at right now is my avatar yes it's blue and has green hair and sunglasses that reflect the thing I am not looking at. I can't be bothered writing lots of paragraghs like I normally do because I have other priorities to attend to so yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.