Wednesday 29 July 2020

Learning Through Play

So we now do this thing in Term 3 called learning through play, it is basically just well learning through play. There are 4 different options: there is Makey Makey, Junky Monkey, Planet construction and Cardboard Nation. I’ve only done the room 1 activity which is Planet Construction. It's  like blocks and building stuff. Anyway it’s pretty fun and I really like the one I’ve done the blocks and connectivity (is that a word). It’s like connecting stuff to make cool things and yeah.


LTP (Learning Through Play) is after lunch every Monday and Tuesday so it’s not every day.

I don’t really know what to write but imma keep going. There are a maximum of 27 kids at every station and if you pick makey makey on Monday you have to do it on Tuesday you can change every week. When I heard we were gonna do LTP I did NOT know what to do I just followed everyone else not gonna lie. On the first LTP it wasn’t really an actual session of LTP it was more of an introduction to every station.


 Cardboard Nation is where you get some cardboard and make it into something, something like that. Planet Construction is the only one I can say a lot about because it’s the only one I’ve done. Planet Construction is like blocks and connecting things and making other things. I don’t know how to describe it but it’s fun. Ok Junky Monkey, again I haven’t been there I’ll get round to it. But it’s basically just taking things apart and things with a motor like those windup car toys you would get with a happy meal or something. Makey Makey sounds fun. It's like wiring I guess for the third time I haven't been there but it sounds fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.