Monday 18 November 2019

Leighton House Visit

Me and my class went on a trip to visit residents at leighton House (an old peoples home). We originally planned to go to the hospital but our entry was denied because of measles. We all had different jobs to work on me personally was a logistics officer me and Momo and Stormur had to plan how long it was gonna take to get there who goes in what cars etc. Anyway we drove to Leighton House and arrived inside. We got in pairs I was with Lola but I'll be honest everyone ditched their pairs and played games outside. We got to the lounge where everyone was at and just scrambled.

I first talked to Nole a resident and I asked how old he is he said something I said what and he said something again and I just said oh wow. Nole was wearing a red sweatshirt and khaki pants I think. I walked over to someone else and and repeated the oh wow sentence. There was some guy in the corner and he wasn't getting much attention so I walked over to him and someone said Jackson so I turned around and they ment Jaxon not Jackson. But then I walked over to Troy and some old lady playing connect 4 she must of loved connect 4 because she played it for a full hour the whole time we were there.

I had to help Troy even know I wanted to help the old lady. but I did that for a while then played outside for a bit. Then we almost had to leave Cash clapped his hands we repeated we packed up sang a school song and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.