Tuesday 1 September 2020

Quick Writes

 Ok you guys know I have to do work at school and if you don't I don't know. But there is a specific type of work that I have not talked about on my blog, I mean I probably have but imma tell you more about it because why not. Every week we have a big batch of new priorities to finish here is what they are 2x word work, 4x quickwrites, 1x Blog post (which I am doing now) and 4 progressions of maths whizz every week. I've already talked about maths whizz so yeah. So at the start of every week we have a meeting about what we are gonna do this week etc and we all grab our writing books and we take key points of the video we watch. So we watch this video and it gives us a topic to write about and 4 main things to talk about. The 4 this week was: why is littering so bad, who do you think is responsible for picking up litter, and why, where would you like to organise a litter pick up in your local area, why and how could people be encouraged to litter less in your local area. We also have to write 50 words in each one so thats 200+ a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.