Wednesday 9 September 2020

LTP Pt 2

 Junky Monkey is what I have done this week it is basically what I am good at, unscrewing things and discovering whats inside. I'll be honest I don't unscrew anything, I sorta just play with them, in my defence most toys have a triangle shaped screw and we don't have a triangle shaped screwdriver. We have a crosshead, flathead screwdriver and all that stuff but no triangle screwdriver the one screwdriver we need. The toys I keep talking about is just like toys people get from mcdonalds from a happy meal then they keep the toys in storage and then they chuck said toy into the Junky Monkey box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.